Summer heat is really crazy this summer amd makingbit worst because we can’t go out to travel or go to our favourite resorts to cool down. This quarantine and home isolation has got summer flying by. Since we are stocking up on food so we don’t have to constant go out – our freezer space has become limited. I decided to look up how to make homemade icecream without using an ice creamer maker.
This is a three ingredient recipe and best if you like cookies and cream. It’s very eaay to make and your family will love it!
Homemade Ice Cream | 3 Ingredients Only (Oreo Cookies & Cream)
2 pack All-Purpose Cream
1 can Condensed Milk (add according to your taste)
12-15 pcs Oreo Cookies
How to make Homemade Ice Cream
- Make sure to chill the all prupose cream and condensed milk. Place it in the refrigerator (not the freezer) for at least 3H
- Whip the all purpose cream until it doubles in size. It would take around 15-20mins if you’re using a handheld mixer and longer if it a wire whisk. This is an important step to aerate the cream and making lighter and fluffier.
- Add the condensed milk and whip for another 5-10 mins until it is thoroughly mixed
- I place this in the refrigerator for 10-15mins so the mixture will take shape and not watery
- Add chopped chocolate cookies and fold it in the cream mixture. You can use any sort or cookies you like but we prefer Oreo cookies.
- Place the mixture in the container and add cookie bits on top
- Freeze this for at least 5H or overnight.